|Zen| Tribe - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yooooooooooo
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm by dreamdelight

» Teamspeak for Scrubs of the past
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm by Dr.Pizzazz

» Howdeh and w00t!
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 pm by brambles

» I AM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm by brambles

» Sadnesssssssssssss
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:47 pm by brambles

» THIS IS PING!!!!!!!! Application :)
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm by brambles

» Hey all of you Old Farts
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm by Ping

» The Motha Fn Biscott
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 pm by brambles

» New Cube 2!!!
Hello Zen, just a little introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm by Vault

Hello Zen, just a little introduction.

4 posters

Go down

Hello Zen, just a little introduction. Empty Hello Zen, just a little introduction.

Post  inlinevoid Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 am

My name is Terry but you can call me Inline if you want. I'm pretty chill and laid back but can also be competitive at times. I've got a strong FPS background (Quake, CS:S, Nexuiz, etc.) so I'm pretty decent so far I just need to learn all of the Cube2 secrets/skills. I'm also a huge RPG play as well Wink.

A bit more about myself and what type of skills I have...

-Programmer (C++)
-Decent with video editing (Sony Vegas)
-Decent with photoshop
-17 years old
-Live in New Jersey

I'm online most of the time and can be very active/dedicated so I hope to get to know all of you better and kick some ass.

P.S. The forum's purple text on the grey background is sort of hard to read. Rolling Eyes
inlinevoid
inlinevoid

Back to top Go down

Hello Zen, just a little introduction. Empty Re: Hello Zen, just a little introduction.

Post  Vault Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 am

Yeah, we're all the time working on secret glitches, spots and stuff that all players should want to know. Sorry about the purp, it's encoded so that no other clan can invade our forum and steal secrets.... Twisted Evil ok, not. No.. but it's a little easier on the eyes than say the other color, the acid lime green What a Face

You'll definitely do well from what I can see, you play very good.

Welcome to Clan13/Zen Clan.
Vault
Vault
Admin

Libra
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Hello Zen, just a little introduction. Empty Re: Hello Zen, just a little introduction.

Post  Forsaken♦1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Glad to meet ya bro and glad to have ya in the clan.. Very Happy
Forsaken♦1
Forsaken♦1

Back to top Go down

Post  troshka Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Say, which Quake you played?

I was pretty active on Quakelive during the first months of the beta, but then there was a sudden tsunami of noobs.
troshka
troshka

Back to top Go down

Post  inlinevoid Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 am

Quake 3. I was pretty good at it and won a few tournaments for T-Shirts and gift cards and such. ;D
inlinevoid
inlinevoid

Back to top Go down

Hello Zen, just a little introduction. Empty Where's Inline?

Post  Vault Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:26 am

Do we have to get in line? affraid

no seriously, you must be busy with stuffs or just coming on really late... see ya when ya return?
Vault
Vault
Admin

Libra
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum