|Zen| Tribe - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yooooooooooo
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm by dreamdelight

» Teamspeak for Scrubs of the past
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm by Dr.Pizzazz

» Howdeh and w00t!
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 pm by brambles

» I AM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm by brambles

» Sadnesssssssssssss
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:47 pm by brambles

» THIS IS PING!!!!!!!! Application :)
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm by brambles

» Hey all of you Old Farts
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm by Ping

» The Motha Fn Biscott
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 pm by brambles

» New Cube 2!!!
|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm by Vault

Similar topics

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem.

+5
    bbK
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Kill_Switch
    Vault
    zensubzero
    9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. Empty |Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem.

Post  zensubzero Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 pm

I got on the Zen Sanct tonight to hear TriC in clan FD say that apparently Troshka has been impersonating people in FD. Below I will post a picture of the alleged event. However I feel there is no truth in the matter, I figure it is best for all the Zen Masters to log on and read this post and look at it, discuss it, and decide what need to happen. However I hope there is no truth in the matter, we may have a few FD's logging on and reading and talking too. Remember that we must also respect what they want done to Troshka if this is true, and we must decide best for our clan and theirs, and let us find some middle ground, whether it means banning from Zen or just putting the matter at rest.

Alleged photo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    zensubzero
    zensubzero

Pisces
    Rooster

http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Back to top Go down

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. Empty Re: |Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem.

Post  Vault Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 am

I would have to say that I'd be shocked if he actually did something against a declining clan (FD) in light of his easy-going character and also because of his inactivity in general. Zen Tribe is mostly an internal games master of ceremonies, and not of the pub-star and clan warring status. Let's face it, clan wars for the most part, in this open-source game at least, (and many others I can almost assure you..) are a joke. Which is why we (should) play only trusted, well-mannered players that we know. This screenshot, as well as this accusation, prove nothing other than the fact that whoever took it knew little about taking screenshots as it does not show much at all that couldn't be faked. Well, that and they have the worst background ever of The Last Supper. Lol.

Very possible someone from FD itself has set all this drama up on purpose, I know nothing of it and don't care for nor condone name stealing drama games.

Troshka can read and post whenever he gets around to seeing this. As for me I say it's just bullshit.
    Peace.
    Vault
    Vault
    Admin

Libra
    Monkey

Back to top Go down

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. Empty Re: |Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem.

Post  Kill_Switch Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:09 pm

First of all, I have not seen troshka in a month, and even when I did see him it was only for like 2 or 3 days before he went inactive again. The fact is, troshka doesnt give a shit about anything, and judging by his character he would not do something like this. Also, this so-called screenshot "of the event" proves absolutely nothing. They should have faked it with another more active trollish zen member. This is probably in light of the fact that a couple of FD used to be in zen and they are trying to blacklist us (just like everybody else in the sauer world)
    Kill_Switch
    Kill_Switch

Pisces
    Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  zensubzero Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 pm

I myself thought it was also possible that perhaps stumpy or patriot or duncan might have attempted this. as i explained to tric, its easy to change your ip and then change your name to say troshka from zen and then log off, come back as an FD. i even showed him.

so the most honest thing i can say to the FD's is sorry, but you guys got the wrong guy. that or y'all are pulling bullshit and need to back down before this entire thread goes to IRC to revoke the auth for anyone who has it who conspired against us.
    zensubzero
    zensubzero

Pisces
    Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

nonononono

i seen a person connecting as troshka it was "|zen|troshka" that is not how he writes his name so there is someone impersonating trosh trosh but if it really is trosh i am still not a nigger so fuxk off xD jk

troshka_|Zen| thats how he do it<<
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  bbK Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Zen Friends-
    I played with |Zen|troshka this morning. See the screen shot...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    had admin, was lagging and didn't play very well... Shocked
    bbK
    bbK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kill_Switch Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 pm

troshka is a pro player though with a good system. It makes no sense that he would be lagging badly without being able to hit anything... plus ot is his favorite map, and getting a 17 on it makes no sense, I've only seen him lose two or three times on that map lol. Vault we might have a problem on our hands here...
    Kill_Switch
    Kill_Switch

Pisces
    Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

its not him, troshka cant have admin we never gave him pass, idk whats going on and i am going on irc right now to clear it up
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm

i talked on irc it went really well, so its cleared up with thor and all the head irc guys

also i am trying to clear it up with FD, but i cant put my thoughts together to find out how he claimed master, we never gave trosh master so its gotta be fake or someone within
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. Empty Greetings!

Post  Cancer Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Hello! Troshka came up to me a while before the photo was taken (The one with the "Worst Last Supper Picture, Which was mine btw) and he asked if I could meet him on Pluto. I did and we talked and fragged a bit. He was talking about Zen (Don't remember too well what it was about, this happened about a month ago). And I think he called Vault a douchebag (or something close to that). And How I was "special" and wanted me to be his friend. I personally don't know how the real troshka fights but he was hitting pretty good when we were talking. We didn't get a chance to duel since I had to leave so I didn't get a chance to test his skill. I also saw him like this: troshkalZenl If I can remember correctly, since I noticed it funny compared to some other lZenls

Later I took that screenshot when I saw Troshka in our server when we were playing vaQ'. And he had the clan tag troshkalZenl. He also made a fake name known as Ethernity on our fourm if any of you would like to check it out. I will continue to monitor and see where I can find this faker. I'll keep on checking this topic for updates

*On our Forum, there are 2 Ethernitys, the real one is fd.ethernity

Forum website= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you know the IP for this imposter? Oblivion caught his, might be a match

-Cancer

BTW: We are not Bullshitting either...

Last edited by Cancer on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition Information)

Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:58 pm

troshka had _ in his name so fake, trosh and vault are cool friends so fake, trosh wouldnt do that, hes not a douche, he dosent have admin so im like 0_o its very mind f******. i hope we can fix this up
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  zensubzero Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

I would like to have the FD's work with the Zen's on many subjects, this of course is included. what i want to see, is everytime y'all see this impersonator, grab the ip, if it changes every single time, check y'alls clan, report back, and we will check ours, and then of course we can assume it may be stumpy.
    zensubzero
    zensubzero

Pisces
    Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 pm

agreed^^^^
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

|Zen|Troshka/impersonations problem. Empty one more thing...

Post  bbK Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:08 pm

One other thing I forgot to mention... I saw this troshka listed in CSL and he showed as being from the USA and he told me he was from NC.
    bbK
    bbK

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 pm

lol trosh is really from canada so faaake, i<3 bbk
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  Cancer Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Oblivion caught his IP, Maybe we could match it.

Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:22 pm

ok post ip here so we can try the same
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  Vault Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 am

So it's confirmed that the faker is from United States... _troshka is from Canada. I have my own suspicions as to who this may be now. I regret that I could not make it to conference with FD yesterday. I will be available today to try to fix this. I need to talk to Oblivion today.
    Vault
    Vault
    Admin

Libra
    Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kill_Switch Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

This has got to be stumpy, thats my number one suspect. Trosh is great friends with vault, stumpy is not. Troshka is from canada, stumpy is not. Stumpy knows how to play, or at least he can make some good shots. Stumpy also knows how to change his ip address. He hates me and he knows Im from NC so he said he was from NC. Stumpy has the record has the biggest troll in the game, and it would not be surprising if he were to troll both zen and FD and try to cause a conflict that would lead zen to our downfall, because "vault is a douche." How he got admin Idk, maybe he overheard us while chilling in teamspeak. Maybe he didnt do it, but he is prime suspect. This guy is trouble. Sorry FD for the inconvenience that both you guys and us are having to deal with, and thank you biscotti for clearing it up on irc.
    Kill_Switch
    Kill_Switch

Pisces
    Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cancer Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Ah No problem KillSwitch.

@ Vault, I'll be taking baton in this situation, find me instead of Oblivion...Email= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you guys have Mumble, I would be there too

The registered user on our forum seems to come from florida, which you guys are mentioning that Troshka is from Canada. So I guess it can't be troshka after all.

We also must be careful as this troll is causing a disturbance between our clans, and is the real enemy in this event, not the other clan. This person might try to stir up problems that interact within our clans and we might get jumpy about the enemy being in the other clan. We fight while he eats popcorn and watches -_-... which is a smart way to bring the relationship of two clans apart.

Since we can now see that it isn't troshka after all, my apologize for putting the finger on you guys.

I am starting to think that the person in the forum and the person who trolling around aren't the same, as they don't seem to have a close connection, besides the screenshot I took. Our forum guy isn't doing too much trouble, while if I am correct, the guy on Sauer is. Plus it seems that NC and Florida don't match either. Just a thought so don't jump to conclusions yet.

The email of the guy is on our forum also under members if any of you have troshka's email...

-Cancer

Last edited by Cancer on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition Information)

Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post  zensubzero Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

though it may be one person, i keep seeing odd, yet conflicting results, on the first page, BBK says he is from the US, and now from florda, now of course its possible to use proxies, which is what stumpy knows how to do, or this is of course more than one (perhaps two people) who are jacking around.
    zensubzero
    zensubzero

Pisces
    Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscotti|Zen| Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm

just caught someone's ip address impersonating cujo, it was mr. vista who really is cornishpirates, he was an old clan member who left because he hates us or something idk,

Last edited by Biscotti|Zen| on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Biscotti|Zen|
    Biscotti|Zen|

Back to top Go down

Post  Cancer Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

IP of the guy on our forum: 74.235.186.79

Thats a negative on the match...

Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post  troshka Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm the talk of the day.
    troshka
    troshka

Back to top Go down

Post  Cancer Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

xD, Well, at least know we know it wasn't you.

Although that brings who it might be...

Also, it could have been two different people...

Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next