|Zen| Tribe - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yooooooooooo
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm by dreamdelight

» Teamspeak for Scrubs of the past
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm by Dr.Pizzazz

» Howdeh and w00t!
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 pm by brambles

» I AM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm by brambles

» Sadnesssssssssssss
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:47 pm by brambles

» THIS IS PING!!!!!!!! Application :)
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm by brambles

» Hey all of you Old Farts
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm by Ping

» The Motha Fn Biscott
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 pm by brambles

» New Cube 2!!!
Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm by Vault

Who are we? What is |Zen| ???

Go down

Who are we?  What is |Zen| ???  Empty Who are we? What is |Zen| ???

Post  Vault Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Clan.13, otherwise known as |Zen| as the in-game name.

|Zen| Tribe (Clan) started as an underground experimental clan based primarily in America, but have members & friends from all over who are interested, and have the skills and the dedication, and are truthful to the cause of playing for fun, and continuing friendships and good times. We are a growing force in the Sauerbraten world, and as we grow we learn to play together as a team unit. We are primarily an Instagib clan, yet most of us are open to playing/practicing other modes within the game as well as Editing/Coop Map Creation. If you're interested in joining |Zen|, then register and keep in touch with us. We want to get to know you better and see if you're of like mind.

Clan Try out Requirements is a Duel vs. a Zen Master, three rounds of either instactf or instateam, and lastly, a Lion's Den training session (all players vs one tryout).

A microphone is required to communicate and keep in touch with us on our Zen Tribe Teamspeak (Teamspeak 3 from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We do not tolerate abuse of admin, hacks, drama, bullshit or any of the like.
If you'd like to try out, please see a Zen Master:

Vault
Killswitch
brambles
Julian
Biscotti (INA)
Dr.Pizzazz
or Forsaken (INA)
or Sub-Zero

Register on this forum, make a post introducing yourself if you'd like, set up a profile, and go ahead and get Teamspeak and come talk to us.
We are currently recruiting.

We are a fun-loving, easy going, competitive group of talented and training players that focus on fun and getting better at the game rather than making WIN our mainstay goal. We also do our best to introduce new players to the game, as well as help them with settings or show them secrets to the game we keep returning to.

We seek out talented players with good moral standards. Skill is secondary to a solid reputation or general attitude. We try our best to treat other players/members respectfully. We ask that all newcomers do the same. We have and uphold a generally benign, good relationship status with almost all clans.

We are a band of individuals who dedicate ourselves to one mindset as a project, who do not take ourselves too seriously. We are a family of online friends. However, question yourself whether you are willing to be a dedicated solo clan member. We do frown upon the notion of disloyalty to the Tribe, such as clan hopping or switching, so keep this in mind before you decide to don our tag, if you are accepted. Make sure within yourself that you are ready and want to contribute positively to |Zen|, such as taking some time to meet its members. Long-standing, dedicated and trusted members have the distinction of being a |Zen| Master. Master's have priority decision status.

If this sounds like you and you want a good home for this game, then hit us up and we will set up a time when we are ready to assess your application. Thank you for taking the time to read about us.

- Vault|Zen|
Vault
Vault
Admin

Libra
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum