|Zen| Tribe - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yooooooooooo
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm by dreamdelight

» Teamspeak for Scrubs of the past
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm by Dr.Pizzazz

» Howdeh and w00t!
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 pm by brambles

» I AM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm by brambles

» Sadnesssssssssssss
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:47 pm by brambles

» THIS IS PING!!!!!!!! Application :)
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm by brambles

» Hey all of you Old Farts
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm by Ping

» The Motha Fn Biscott
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 pm by brambles

» New Cube 2!!!
Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm by Vault

Teamspeak server trouble **fixed**

3 posters

Go down

Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** Empty Teamspeak server trouble **fixed**

Post  DeathStar Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Sorry about that guys

The server was down for some time and I was not notified, please feel free to email me or call me with any issues.

Anyways I fixed and restarted teamspeak,

Address: 66.215.103.152
Port: 9987
DeathStar
DeathStar

Cancer
Rat

http://shockzone.dyndns.org

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** Empty Teamspeak-a-nator

Post  Dr.Pizzazz Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 am

So since i just restarted playing sauer yesterday, then i went to see if the Zen tribe still actively played sauer, but i can't connect to teamspeak... i copied the address above, and tried with and without the password (13banham*****) but it still didn't work. I didn't know what was up. Until then, i guess i'll be playing freelancer style on justice. Hope to see you guys again sometime.

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** Empty AHOY!

Post  Vault Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Greetings! Hey there, yeah... George has been having issues with that teamspeak. We are still active in yet another game (not op7) and we have another teamspeak addy that I have sent to both your inbox here, as well as your registered email here, so hope to talk to you soon, good times ahead, if you like the new game I'm about to start hosting/commissioning internal tourneys/clanwars in it.

Check your inbox, good seeing you again and hope to hear from ya soon. sorry about the delays..

~ V
Vault
Vault
Admin

Libra
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak server trouble **fixed** Empty Re: Teamspeak server trouble **fixed**

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down